The Ohio Department of Education has put out resources for students, teachers, and community members to celebrate Manufacturing Day on Oct. 1.
CreatorsWanted.org is the online host for all resources related to Manufacturing Day, which empowers manufacturers to come together to address their collective challenges so they can help their communities and future generations thrive and open their doors to students and educators.
In Ohio, current events planned for Oct. 1 include:
- Sandusky County THINK Manufacturing Career Showcase - Fremont, OH
- Custom Rubber Corporation Open House - Cleveland, OH
- Jergens Factory Tour - Cleveland, OH
- Ventra Salem Hiring and Manufacturing Expo - Salem, OH
- Mansfield Engineered Components Student Tours - Mansfield, OH
- Monti, Inc. Tour - Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati Incorporated Tour and Machine Presentation - Cincinnati, OH
- McGregor Metalworking Companies Tour & Meet and Greet - Springfield, OH
- Bitec Open House - Dayton, OH
- Dysinger, Inc. Open House and Tours - Dayton, OH
- FC Industries School Tours - Dayton, OH
- Projects Unlimited Tour and Presentation - Dayton, OH
- NOV Chemineer Open House - Dayton, OH
- Staub Manufacturing Learning Event - Dayton, OH
- Phillips Tube Group Plant Tours - Middletown, OH
- Wurth Electronics Tour - Centerville, OH
- Detailed Machining Open House - Sidney, OH
- Crown Equipment Corporation Student Open House - New Bremen, OH
- Washington County Career Center Manufacturing Your Future Event - Marietta, OH
You can find further details about these events and more here.
Manufacturing Day events give students, families and educators a chance to see what modern manufacturing careers are like and understand the importance of this industry. The ODE has further information and resources about the day here.